A 1 SPOT is the original 9V adapter that only takes up 1 Spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years!
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet!!
- Handles from one to over twenty guitar pedals (1700mA max!)
- New heavy duty output cable!
- Use with optional multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal.
Guaranteed to work with any equipment that uses one of the following adapters (over 90% of the effects pedals on the market!):
- Boss PSA, Boss ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006.**
- With new converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal! ...even Line 6 modeling pedals! **
- Will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed!
- 3 meter (10') cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cable
NOTE: The 1SPOT cannot be used to power multiple LINE 6 ToneCore Pedals due to inadequate power supply filtering in the pedals. A 1SPOT can be used with one Tone Core Pedal with only a minimal amount of noise. More than 1 Tone Core pedal on a daisy chain causes too much noise for practical use.