RANDALL V2 400W TUBE/MOSFET HEAD
Developed for the guitarist who likes multiple tone shaping options, the highly complex V2 can basically produce any tone you want utilizing a full tube preamp, as well as a classic Randall solid-state preamp. Holding true to our hi-gain roots, we’ve pushed the boundaries of modern design which has resulted in this highly advanced new take on hybrid guitar amplification.
A revolutionary new Tube driven Mosfet power section called Valve-Dynamic" powers the V2 with so much reaction and feel that you would swear it was full set of power tubes driving the amp. This 12AT7 driven power circuit not only has the feel, but also an accurate frequency response found only in a full tube power section.
- 400W @ 4 Ohms, 280W @ 8 Ohms, 500W@2 Ohms
- 3-MIDI programmable channels:
- Ch.3: All tube preamp with 3-12AX7 preamp tubes. Includes "Attack" switch for tight and loose feel, and "Bright" switch.
- Ch. 2- Classic Randall S.S. channel with push/pull Sustain Boost.
- Ch. 1- Classic full clean with big headroom.
- MIDI Assignable 6-band Graphic EQ with single On/Off switch. Can be activated for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included 5-button MIDI foot controller.
- Assignable Series or Parallel Effects loop with single On/Off switch. Can also be activated for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included MIDI foot controller.
- Master front Volume control
- Master "Density" control. Adjusts the power amp low end dynamics.
- Master "Presence" control. Adjusts the power amp extreme high end dynamics
- Mic Eliminator XLR direct recording output
- World voltage AC inlet
Buy Product Online | Visit Store Home