RANDALL T2 400W TUBE/MOSFET HEAD
Designed with a simple straight ahead front panel layout and shorter less complex signal path, the T2 produces an extremely powerful, punishing tone. A true 3 mode amplifier, the T2 offers an extremely wide range of tones to fit any playing style while seriously catering to those who hunger for gain.
A revolutionary power circuit called "Valve-Dynamic" is the engine that drives this new high powered head. This newly developed Tube driven Mosfet power section is driven by a 12AT7 for natural tube feel and compression. However, the key to this power circuit is the accuracy in frequency response of a full 100 watt tube power amp, which results in unbelievable dynamic all tube tone, feel, and response.
A two channel all tube preamp with 3 modes:
Mode 3: A boosted overdrive with punishing gain and liquid sustain.
Mode 2: Classic overdrive channel for vintage to modern tube tone.
Mode 1: Full tube clean with warm tone and big headroom.
- 400W @ 4 Ohms, 280W @ 8 Ohms, 500W @ 2 Ohms
- 3 midi switching channels
- Programmable Series or Parallel Effects loop with single On/Off switch. Can also be activated for any/all channels then stored and recalled by the included MIDI foot controller.
- Gain and Level controls for both channels.
- Master "Density" control. Adjusts the power amp low end dynamics.
- Master "Presence" control. Adjusts the power amp extreme high end dynamics
- MIDI in/thru
- Mic Eliminator XLR direct recording output
- World voltage selector/AC inlet
Buy Product Online | Visit Store Home