The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It S1 Headphone Amp allows you to practice silently in any location, and to have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the S1 headphone amp can plug into any guitar jack-no cable needed!
The Pocket Rock-It headphone amp gives you 1 clean and 2 dirty settings for lots of tonal versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your Pocket Rock-it S1 sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the headphone amp's line in.
The C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 is designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 Standard Guitar Headphone Amp Features:
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: >100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 20-24 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
- Headphones (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver